TITLE: TurboDial Customer Support Coordinator
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time
SALARY: $32K-$40K + benefits
LOCATION: Work remote, virtual
Our SaaS business needs career-minded and energetic candidates seeking to expand their knowledge and grow into leadership in the exploding field of Cloud-based services. If that’s you then this is an amazing opportunity to get in early and learn from top experts!
In this role you will be assuming several responsibilities that are currently handled by the founder/CEO. And as you gain experience you will expand the role based on the company’s growth and your own ideas for improving operations.
You will be part of a close-knit virtual team and working with us daily as we help you learn and grow in your impact on the business.
The Customer Support Coordinator role:
This person leads our effort to make customer satisfaction and retention the primary goal in our business. After an initial 30-60 day training period you will be in charge of the following:
- Customer Support – First line of client support and communications. You’ll start by handling the simpler support requests and escalate the more challenging ones to the CEO. As you gain expertise you will need to escalate a decreasing number of requests. There is no higher responsibility in this position than our clients’ 100% satisfaction.
- New Client On-boarding – Deliver a “Concierge – Red Carpet” style on-boarding services for all turboDial customers.
- Referral Partner Program – Be responsible for the day to day support of our referral partners.
- Report to the CEO – Other opportunities to work with the CEO will arise. One of your primary missions will be to minimize the CEO’s participation in customer support & sales support within 60-90 days.
More details on the tasks you will be performing:
- Monitor the new trial signup process. Greet new trial customers who appear to signup smoothly, and proactively support customers whose signup process appears to stall.
- Process incoming customer support requests in our ticketing system. Ask for additional information, if required, and then provide clear and complete steps to answer the inquiry or resolve the problem.
- Escalate support tickets that need a higher level of expertise to resolve.
- Familiarize yourself with all of the support guide documentation
- Become proficient in the use of all turboDial features. Use that proficiency to suggest to customers how they can gain more value from using turboDial.
- Develop enhancements and revisions that improve the existing support documentation, maintain quality and currency of all support documentation.
- Identify where support documentation is missing content and develop content to close the gap
- Generate a weekly report of all support activities
- Generate CEO weekly/monthly and quarterly KPI reports
Your routine after the initial 30-60 day training phase:
- Respond to new incoming Customer Support requests in our ticketing system – Work with CEO to implement an effective triage system to segment support tickets by “Difficulty.” The highest level can always be escalated, and the remaining you will address independently.
- Proactively reach out to new clients and clients working through the sign-up process to ensure they are progressing toward a successful implementation of turboDial.
- Based on the nature of support tickets and your own observations in using the support documentation for training you will identify deficiencies in the turboDial support guides and videos and propose how you can resolve those deficiencies.
- Continually increase your proficiency in the use of turboDial and the associated capabilities of Keap/Infusionsoft CRM.
- Engage with our team to identify and take action on ideas for improving the product and business operations.
Education: A BS or BA Degree is preferred but we will consider strong candidates who don’t have that degree.
Experience in technical support, Infusionsoft, WordPress, and Web Based Platforms is an advantage. A basic working knowledge of how the “Web” works is necessary.
Must be able to create accurate, complete and concise responses to customer support inquiries, and recognize when higher level support staff must be consulted.
Must have experience in mastering the technical details of digital/online services (examples like WordPress, Quickbooks Online, Infusionsoft, Salesforce, Hub Spot, Xero). This includes proficient use of the features, ability to customize and configure options, and have become viewed by others as a go-to resource to consult to solve problems and answer questions about the service.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. This position requires the candidate to receive poorly communicated customer inquiries, analyze and organize them to clarify the issues that need answers, and convey multi-step solutions back to the customer in a format that anyone can understand and follow.
Must be detail oriented and focused on client success.
Must have a passion to grow from within the company, be tenacious and take ownership in your role. This position will evolve to become part of the leadership of an established SaaS company, and growing your responsibility and leadership is a must.
Candidate must be eager to grow and learn about the industry. Must be driven in both life and business and be ready to dominate the “Technology for Inside Sales” arena.