TITLE: turboDial Customer Support Coordinator
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time
- Customer Support Representative – First line of client support and communications. All items you cannot handle at first can be escalated to the CEO. Over time the number of tasks you escalate should become almost zero. There is no higher responsibility in this position than our clients’ 100% satisfaction.
- New Client On-boarding Specialist – Deliver a “Concierge – Red Carpet on boarding services for all turboDial customers.
- Referral Partner Program – Will be responsible for the day to day support of referral partners.
- Executive Assistant to CEO – Assist CEO in his day to day duties. One of your primary missions will be to take the customer support & sales support work off of the CEO’s plate within 60-90 days.
Specific Tasks You Will Be Responsible For:
- Monitor the new trial signup process. Greet new trial customers who appear to signup smoothly, and proactively support customers whose signup process appears to stall.
- Process incoming customer support tickets. Ask for additional information, if required, and then provides clear and complete steps to answer the inquiry or resolve the problem.
- Escalate support tickets that need a higher level of expertise to resolve.
- Familiarize yourself with all of the support guide documentation
- Become proficient in the use of all turboDial features. Use that proficiency to suggest to customers how they can gain more value from using turboDial.
- Develop enhancements and revisions that improve the existing support documentation, maintain quality and currency of all support documentation.
- Identify where support documentation is missing content and develop content to close the gap
- Generate a weekly report of all support activities
- Generate CEO weekly/monthly and quarterly KPI reports
Specific Job Duties Candidate Will be Required to Achieve within 30-60 Days of Hire:
- Review new incoming Customer Support tickets (on average 4 – 5 a day) – Work with CEO to develop an effective triage system to segment the support tickets by “Difficulty”, the highest level to be addressed by the CEO, everything else is your responsibility.
- Segment recent Customer Support tickets by reviewing them and applying tags to indicate a useful categorization for each ticket.
- Based on the nature of support tickets and your own observations in using the support documentation for training you will identify deficiencies in the turboDial support guides and videos and propose how you can resolve those deficiencies.
- Achieve proficiency in the use of turboDial and the associated capabilities of Infusionsoft.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required. Experience in technical support, Infusionsoft, WordPress, Web Based Platforms is a huge advantage. A basic working knowledge of how the “Web” works is necessary.
Must be able to create accurate, complete and concise responses to customer support inquiries, and recognize when higher level support staff must be consulted.
Must have experience in mastering the technical details of digital/online services (WordPress, Quickbooks Online, Infusionsoft, Salesforce, Hub Spot, Xero are good examples). This includes proficient use of the features, ability to configure options and customizations, and have become viewed by others as a go-to resource to consult to solve problems and answer questions about the service.
Must have excellent written and oral skills. This position requires the candidate to be able to receive poorly communicated customer inquiries, analyze and organize them to clarify the issues that need support, and convey multi-step solutions back to the customer in a format that anyone can understand and follow. As support tickets come in, you will be responsible for documenting all solutions into our knowledge base application for future support quick reference.
Must be detail oriented, focused on client success, with a client-centered mindset/communications.
Must have a passion to grow from within the company, be tenacious and take ownership in your role. This position will evolve to become the part of the leadership of an established SaaS company, growing in responsibility and leadership is a must.
Candidate must be eager to grow and learn about the industry. Must be driven in both life and business and be ready to dominate the “Technology for Inside Sales” arena.