TITLE: turboDial Customer Support Coordinator
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time, virtual
SALARY: $32K-$40K + benefits
Our SaaS business needs career-minded and energetic candidates seeking to expand their knowledge and grow into leadership in the exploding field of Cloud-based services. If that’s you then this is an amazing opportunity to get in early and learn from top experts!
- Customer Support Representative – First line of client support and communications. You’ll start by handling the simpler support requests and escalate the more challenging ones to the CEO. Over time the number of requests you escalate should become rare. There is no higher responsibility in this position than our clients’ 100% satisfaction.
- New Client On-boarding Specialist – Deliver “Concierge – Red Carpet” style on-boarding services for all turboDial customers.
- Referral Partner Program – Be responsible for the day to day support of our referral partners.
- Report to the CEO – Other opportunities to Aassist CEO will arise. One of your primary missions will be to minimize the CEO’s participation in customer support & sales support within 60-90 days.
Specific Tasks You Will Be Responsible For:
- Monitor the new trial signup process. Greet new trial customers who appear to signup smoothly, and proactively support customers whose signup process appears to stall.
- Process incoming customer support tickets. Ask for additional information, if required, and then provides clear and complete steps to answer the inquiry or resolve the problem.
- Escalate support tickets that need a higher level of expertise to resolve.
- Familiarize yourself with all of the support guide documentation
- Become proficient in the use of all turboDial features. Use that proficiency to suggest to customers how they can gain more value from using turboDial.
- Develop enhancements and revisions that improve the existing support documentation, maintain quality and currency of all support documentation.
- Identify where support documentation is missing content and develop content to close the gap
- Generate a weekly report of all support activities
- Generate CEO weekly/monthly and quarterly KPI reports
Specific Duties You Will Routinely Perform beginning 30-60 days after Hire:
- Review new incoming Customer Support tickets – Work with CEO to develop an effective triage system to segment the support tickets by “Difficulty”, the highest level can be escalated, everything else is your responsibility.
- Segment recent Customer Support tickets by reviewing them and applying tags to indicate a useful categorization for each ticket.
- Based on the nature of support tickets and your own observations in using the support documentation for training you will identify deficiencies in the turboDial support guides and videos and propose how you can resolve those deficiencies.
- Achieve proficiency in the use of turboDial and the associated capabilities of Keap/Infusionsoft CRM.
Education: A BS or BA Degree is preferred but we will consider strong candidates who don’t have that degree.
Experience in technical support, Infusionsoft, WordPress, and Web Based Platforms is an advantage. A basic working knowledge of how the “Web” works is necessary.
Must be able to create accurate, complete and concise responses to customer support inquiries, and recognize when higher level support staff must be consulted.
Must have experience in mastering the technical details of digital/online services (WordPress, Quickbooks Online, Infusionsoft, Salesforce, Hub Spot, Xero are good examples). This includes proficient use of the features, ability to customize and configure options, and have become viewed by others as a go-to resource to consult to solve problems and answer questions about the service.
Must have excellent written and oral skills. This position requires the candidate to receive poorly communicated customer inquiries, analyze and organize them to clarify the issues that need answers, and convey multi-step solutions back to the customer in a format that anyone can understand and follow. As support tickets come in you will be responsible for documenting all solutions into our knowledge base application for future quick-reference.
Must be detail oriented and focused on client success.
Must have a passion to grow from within the company, be tenacious and take ownership in your role. This position will evolve to become part of the leadership of an established SaaS company, and growing your responsibility and leadership is a must.
Candidate must be eager to grow and learn about the industry. Must be driven in both life and business and be ready to dominate the “Technology for Inside Sales” arena.